View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
There was a Cosmo Communicator update a couple weeks ago that I overlooked at the time. I've just pasted in what I think are the highlights, but the interested can read the whole thing here.

Jul 12, 2019 • 10:46PM

. . .

Cosmo PR1 devices are here!

We are delighted to announce that we now produced the first 300 Cosmo Communicator devices from the PR1 production run.

PR1 is still a test production run, where all the factory processes are tested as well as producing 300 Cosmo Communicators that are now undergoing various quality and certification tests.

. . .

Device Certification

The CE, FCC, JATE and TELEC certification testing has now started.

Mobile phone calls on Cosmo!

We have also made the further mobile phone call tests on the Cosmo from SIM cards inserted into physical SIM slot #1, physical SIM slot #2 and by downloading the SIM profile onto the eSIM chip.

. . .

Mass Production Schedule - Soon

We are now awaiting materials for mass production.

These past few weeks we have also been working on the Cosmo packaging to be ready in time for mass productions,

We are roughly following our published delivery schedule, but until we have full confirmation of the quality tests we will not start mass production. We will publish the final mass production schedule soon.

More form us next week!
Who's gonna have a device in a retail customer's hands first, F(x)Tec, Purism, or these guys? Faites vos jeux . . .

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: