View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I have to have dalvik support, not everything and every service supports web page. Also I need HERE and MS exchange as well. If Fairphone doesn't go official, Intex is the only choice at the moment. So I do bother.
I don't cause my Jolla still works why the heck should I buy a new device just because someone announce a new phone.

The thing is I am so sick of consuming world. We are all stupid *****s in western countrys

Got so sick when I saw yet another documentary yesterday how the banks own us cause they want us to consume as hell so 1% of the people gets even more reach asholes when the most poor people doesnt even have money to buy food

And in the same time we angry on the poor people outside the shops when we should instead be more angry at the bank people

Atleast Fair phone could be one of those companies that do think different in the future. We cant continue consuming like crazy asholes. We are not more happy just because we get new damn toys every month!

Because the thing is we don't need a new mobile every damn year. As long as my Jolla works I will use it and next time I go Fair phone and just hope it will have support for SFOS.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2016-03-01 at 19:01.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: