View Single Post
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jul 2018 @ Pennsylvaina, USA
I post this reluctantly, but am currently at a loss at other ways to connect with the Sailfish community. I am a potential, new Sailfish user living in the USA, and after months of lurking, decided to make an account at together.jolla,com to ask a few questions. I can get as far as account.jolla.com, but "logging in" to the Together board (via username and email address) results in an Unhandled Exception error. This was over a week ago, and after waiting 24 hours, I opened a ticket with Jolla about the problem. I received an automated email from them last Friday that "due to the holiday season we will be able to handle your request only early next week". It's now late in the week and my ticket is still open with no response.
[...]

EDIT 26 July: Jolla did finally respond after about 8 working days. The login is still broken but it's apparently affecting many or all new signups and not just a limited subset. IMHO this doesn't reflect well on them as a company, but I've since connected with users here and will just have to wait it out. No need to reply unless you also want to vent.

Last edited by thetao; 2018-07-26 at 22:44. Reason: updates

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thetao For This Useful Post: