View Single Post
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 375 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by eiraku View Post
Mmm, it's great. Only one minor hiccup though, switching from the main page to the sketch area resets rotation. You're in portrait and selecting a sketch (or vice versa) returns you to landscape and you have to turn the N900 around all over again.

Fix that and you have my vote for extras admission, though I know rotation implementation in PR1.2 is still sorta buggy. Maybe the Pen Pen sketch area can read the rotation status of the main window when it is launched and set it's own rotation accordingly - or something.
yes , it is buggy. I have tried to set orientation before the editor launch. It doesn't work. After tried several kind of combination, my phone become strange in orientation detection. The editor is in portrait mode by default while the I hold the phone horizontally! And then I switch back to 0.2-1 release, the problem is still the same. I need to reset the phone in order to restore the behaviour.

It will take more time to study the problem. Hope that I could get solution from Qt community.

Originally Posted by eiraku View Post
I also vote yes for lines and boxes (and also remembering settings for them for every new sketch). I usually use it as a note taking app, and the lightweight size, speed and simplicity of Pen Pen has already made me ditch Xournal.

With sort options (by date/name or even priority) it would be a killer note taking app, though I'm aware its meant to be a sketch app.
ah yes , I also usually use it for note taking

The sort options suggestion is good. What if I make a sort option based on "Creation date"(the one using now) and "Last modified time"?

By the way , any user find that PenPen is a lot less responsive then sketch in drawing?