View Single Post
Posts: 754 | Thanked: 630 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Well, works as expected but I can't choose multiple channels to view. Pressing another channel chooses that as my favorite channel and not just selects it. When you get multi-selection working, will it be possible to have a tv-guide(like 7 channels in one list and programs displayed on a timeline?
Also, disabling the record button for all regions but UK makes sense. And capitalizing looks pretty wierd IMO. Otherwise, nice work, as I live in Sweden I actually have use of this app

EDIT: And portrait mode is a really nice touch.
EDIT#2: Highlight of current show airing would be a nice feature to see.
step1. from the drop down select the channels you want to see.
when you add more than 1 channel the arrow buttons appear.
step 2. click go. will get you the current channel shown on the "pick channel" button. thats the display for which channel you are viewing.
step 3. click the previous/next arrows, you will see the next channel you chose, click go again and you get the data.

multiselection is supported, i only said multiselection highlight is disabled, which means that the chosen programmes are not highlighed when you click on them in the programme list. they are selected nevertheless and deselected when you click again.

favourites is a different thing. you can choose the channel you usually want data for and store them as favourite. so every time you dont have to select the channels manually, all you need is to choose MYFAVOURITES from the channel drop down and all favourite channels are selected, then you just need to hit go for each of them.

please read the help file, that would explain the usage, sorry if it isnt clear enough for you.

yes, show current programs would be a nice to have feature, will keep that in mind for later.

i kept the button for remote record in case we find a way for other regions, anyways clicking on it wont do anything when you select a non-UK region.

thanks for the appreciation and comments

Last edited by krk969; 2010-02-06 at 14:23.