View Single Post
In the effort to incr... No, just joking, didn't meant to scare you off

To help establishing direct communication between Board members and Community - and, considering, that most things of interest for questions, will be handled now by Board, not Council - I'm starting this thread.

Board members got already invited (via PM) to frequent this thread, so no question should went unnoticed. Of course, everyone is free to ask and answer here, but as for answers, thread is meant mainly to get them from Board, so even if you *think* you "know" answer, give a chance to our elected team.

Something that wasn't needed was here, so it's gone. Seriously, it's simple as that! No more hidden content, don't even try searching.
---

Starting with my own question to the Board:
It's less than 2 months to the d-day now, but we still don't know how problem with passing TMO's (forum) database to foundation will be handled. Any chances in convincing Reggie to this idea - considering, that domain maemo.org was "promised" to foundation - or are we doomed to start forum from scratch, with read-only backup of former TMO, at best?

Also, any details on formalities, behind transferring maemo.org (domain) to foundation? Considering, how "fluent" situation at Nokia is, can we be sure, that it will happen as promised?

Told ya that nothing is hidden here, didn't I?

/Estel

No, seriously! Nothing here, go away, already!
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-11-02 at 16:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: