Thread: [SailfishOS] Pure Maps
View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
New release is out - 1.9.0

This release adds support for personal API keys. This allows each interested user to register at used provider(s) and use your own API key. So, if someone nicks any of the keys again or we will shoot over the limits, you could still use the application. Such addition was required to release a version for desktop Linux without having to risk disturbing SFOS users. At this moment, while a bit buggy over there, Pure Maps is distributed via Flathub as well.

Based on suggestion by @legacychimera247 to add "home" option in navigation, you could now shortlist any of your bookmarked POIs. The shortlisted POIs will be shown next to "Current position" at navigation to/from and nearby fields. So, you could always choose Home, Work, ... to have it easily available. I have also fixed few issues with POI handling.

For SFOS3 users, Light ambiences are supported now. Hopefully, I didn't break anything for SFOS2, cannot test it now. Please let me know if something is wrong.

In this release, accumulator contributed a fix for navigation icon shown by cover and streamlined QML code to rely more on bindings. M4rtinK worked on documentation of flatpak generation. @accumulator and @M4rtinK, thank you very much!

Translations have been updated, thanks for all involved!

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: