View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Thank you, kojacker and fcrochik, thedead1440 and Rainisto.

Hollow spines of sea urchin are brittle, flexible and strong
African-designed and China-manufactured smart-phone is launched in Kongo
Peculiarity of Tizen is its compatibility with WebOS and Firefox OS while somehow managing to differentiate itself from both of them, and gaining Samsung's support behind it.
Perhaps, Jolla, Maemo, MeeGo, Mer, Nemo, Tizen, in their fight against Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows, will manage to liberate smart-phone hardware from one-device-one-os ties.
Year of snake is arriving, as dragon loses its wings; yet in the storm starting the hope still joyfully sings.

Nokia's current light seems to be Lumia, discussed ardently in news, but let's not forget that a captain does need many stars to navigate within the threatening waves of vast ocean of time.
Even as others in this race overtake the Nokia's sleigh, Nokia takes the opportunity the put the reins on them, to remain moving, above the surface, until it regains its sense of direction.
While they may have better marketing, and seem to be a more appealing brand, a bloated closed-source operating system is merely a castle built out of sand.

Yet, even as I wish to cheer up, I am still bored out of my mind; there are so many small events praised like galas, and yet, even if aliens arrived, they would go unnoticed amidst the fuss and hustle.
Even as they see miraculous - compared to several centuries ago - objects in their hands, people are still ready to rush and throw away "the best" because they have heard of something "better".
As cheerful as I am, I still need to recharge my optimism by staying awake during a night or two.
Rest I do not find in sleep but apathy instead deep akin to a blanket, a steep, without clouds to sweep away from this land sweet.
[Edit]
Quick reply...
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Now it seems he is gone totally mad.
NOKIANS: please read this and release the two missing devices immediately to protect him from the worst!
Thank you for your concern. Plain speech: sleeping is boring, and daytime is too distracting, so I prefer to be most active at night.
If you are also an insomniac, you might like Richard Christian Matheson's "Vampire".
[/Edit]
[Edit]
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Nokia, this is a public health & safety announcement...
Please release the two remaining dev devices immediately.
Devs entitled to them are at risk of a mental breakdown.

Thank-you.
Thank you for your concern. Unfortunately, the main problem with Noka is not deliberate refusal to send the devices, but rather deafness and forgetfulness - inability to find the devices.
If you are concerned about public safety in this century, you might enjoy movie "Through the Thorns to the Stars".
[/Edit]

Last edited by Wikiwide; 2013-01-06 at 13:20. Reason: peterleinchen, then jalyst

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: