View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Thanks for pointing this!

OK.. Navigation was fine, but I had 2 problems:
1. Screen was very darker in sunny day it's hard to see something... App don't have brightness setting, maybe the problem in the jolla itself. The Waze app is much better in this case.

2. Voice was very low even when connected to my BT parrot minikit (speaker). Also, no setting for this...

Some notes:
1. If you will start app when connected to 3G or wifi and it not changed/switched the download option work good (finally I downloaded Russian voice).
Now not so important, thanks to @szopin.

2. If you Mitakuulu user, I suggest you to "disconnect and quit" before you start to change system date to september and using Here. Otherwise Mitakuuku going to be crazy
You can see arrived messages on the notification screen, but when you open chat of this person you cant see this messages... Same with your messages, when you send you see your message, but if you will exit from chat and back again, you can't see your message...

3. I can do search by typing hebrew language even the map in english and it find addresses without any problem

Missing:
1. POI on the map (maybe need to play more with setting)
2. Speed cameras
Dark screen is a Jolla limitation... The screens that the Jolla have is pretty hard to see in a bright area

Sound issue is a Jolla bug for all Android apps. Download and install an equaliser app for android to boost the sound. I hope they will still fix this issue