View Single Post
Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
I think it is my fault, because patching jam config file was pain in the *** for me, you can even see in output log
Code:
checking for OpenGLES and SDL-GLES libraries... -lGLES_CM
instead of "yes" in the end... However, it states further
Code:
GL_LIBS ?= "-lGLES_CM -lSDL_gles  -L/usr/lib -lSDL" ;
, so gles libs are included... Then it compiles GLES code:
Code:
MkDir1 ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterGLES 
C++ ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterGLES/TextureManagerGLES.o 
C++ ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterGLES/TextureGLES.o 
C++ ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterGLES/PainterGLES.o 
MkDir1 ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterSDL 
C++ ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterSDL/TextureSDL.o 
C++ ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterSDL/TextureManagerSDL.o 
C++ ./build/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/optimize/src/gui/PainterSDL/PainterSDL.o
, but again, in the end displays warning:
Code:
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libGLES_CM.so could be avoided if "debian/lincity-ng/opt/lincity/games/lincity-ng" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libSDL_gles-1.2.so.0 could be avoided if "debian/lincity-ng/opt/lincity/games/lincity-ng" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
Really strange... If you feel like modifying jam config, you may try to add "-lEGL" to GL_FLAGS (I won't have time untill weekend to provide a proper patch, just search for a place where I add -lSDL_gles and add it there, if you have more time during this week), now I see http://wiki.maemo.org/User:Javispedro/SDL-GLES lists it for GLESv1... But it's strange that it compiles with opengl es on your local computer and does not in autobuilder... edit: and compiles for szopin locally

edit2: are you guys using bash locally? it shouldn't make a difference when using "configure", but afaik autobuilder may use ash instead of bush, maybe it interprets something in other way than our computers do... or it's outdated versions of software are being stupid, who knows I still bet it's my poor jam skills' fault.

Last edited by misiak; 2012-05-09 at 19:54.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post: