View Single Post
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by manaflow View Post
Hi all!

I have my N900 for about 3 months now, and 2 days ago I noticed my camera is not focusing anymore. The Camera application can't auto-focus anything, I tried the lFocus application (that enable manual focusing) and it just doesn't change focus.
I flashed it with PR1.1 and PR1.2 again, and focus just doesn't work in any situation.
I didn't find anyone around here with the same issue, so I'm making this thread. So... does anyone have any idea about what should I do? I don't know the mechanism of the camera focus on N900 and didn't find it anywhere... but is it possible this is a hardware problem?
lfocus known to disable the autofocus of the camera if you use the keyboard manual focus. Simply close the camera app and reopen, everything should be back to normal. Unless you installed something like BlessHDR app on your device, then you may be running into camera issues later on. So ask your self what did you do to your device?

If in doubt, send it to Nokia and let them fix it since it is still under the warranty

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post: