View Single Post
Love you Bun but I've got 6 partitions between two 32gb sdhc cards with over 200 apps, my own custom menu system, Debian, KDE, Android, game ports, bluetooth custom config with my office equipment, wifi hacking tools, hidden encryption partitions, etc.... It would take weeks to get my system back to where it is now. That is why I made a mirror backup card. All apps and partitions installed before upgrade fiasco are working on my backup card I just can't update anything. I would like to figure out why when server breaks connection while upgrading the entire upgrade permanently trashes your existing setup only for upgrading. There should be a way to go in and fix each component that got trashed, ex: hildon app manager, hildon desktop,icd2, dbus-scripts, etc...

Your writeup is amazing I've used it in the past.

This time I want to get help in figuring a way to work around this if it happens again. I need to understand before I can figure out solution.
I need the A-Team of this community to help figure this one out that includes you Bun. TIA

The Following User Says Thank You to dan For This Useful Post: