View Single Post
@nkirk

Thanks - it wasn't released earlier, because I've lacked skills to put it into repos properly

@vi_
Fortunately, releasing this one was a no-brainer, after ereswap that took ~20 hours of constant effort (*after* having main reswapping part ready) to write missing parts and upload this bugger to repos

I also have something "in-middle" to release - thing less complicated than ereswap, but requiring some actual work (unlike bnf) before release - so expect 3th one soon, but it will be targeted at absolutely niche "market" (users of optical disc drives via hostmode).

/Estel

// Edit

@reinob
Thansk a lot for trying it I see You've already went through calibration guide, so you probably know already what VDQ is (Valid discharge quality). Just don't worry if You won't get accurate result after first calibration - drop from 1900 to 1200-something will, probably, require few calibration "steps".

also, keep in mind, that both batteryeye and batterygraph doesn't give "real" results - even if You would have 3000 mAh battery, it would say about "Stock" capacity - it's taking data from same source as BME, so capacity is "red" from resistor value between BMI (3th battery pin) and mass - whatever manufacturer put there, "code" the readings - and State of Charge is calculated via voltage.

After proper calibration, bnf will should you absolutely 100% accurate State of Charge - percentage shown is CSOC (Compensated State of Charge), so it even take into account current temperature of battery (which affects capacity).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-05-24 at 11:43.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: