View Single Post
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by justadude View Post
Got it, played with it and noticed there isn't a setting for opening up "x" application as a condition when nfc activated. The only thing I can think of is to go into custom setting and enter terminal command for "x" application? Any way to simplify this?
Custom action can be used to launch applications. I do have intention to add a separate action for launching applications so that it'd be more user friendly, but it's not coming soon.

Bluetooth condition works great with nfc tag, but everytime I activate it keeps telling me the tag is empty and I constantly have to hit "ok"
That's unfortunately N9's "feature" and it can't be disabled.

Can profilematic be used to program tags as well?
No. Did not seem to make any sense to add such functionality as there's plenty of applications already for that, and it's not really what ProfileMatic is about anyway. I did experiment whether I could get rid of the NFC dialog by adding some ProfileMatic specific tag, but that did not help.

I also would like to enable/disable the wlan scan toggle if that is possible.
Adding it into custom action will do that, for example:

Code:
xdg-open /usr/share/applications/togglewlanscan_harmattan.desktop
I know it's a sh** ton of questions so I apologize in advance.
This is a support thread so no apologies needed for asking questions. Thankfully these were easy ones to answer also

I am preparing another big donation for you because this app is pretty freaking awesome as is.
Thank you. For the praise and donation, much appreciated.