View Single Post
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Earth
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
amirulrb...
Considering your mandate to have the necessary repos and mirrors avail. for the n900...
Would you consider hosting the proper [and 3rd party catalogs] including gronmayer's [consequently I have been doing some extensive unearthing of catalogs many of which he hosts ...many which were thought to be completely lost... but which are in fact...99% salvageable] ...
Concerning just Gronmayer's...it is slowly falling apart. As it does so..it doesn't make the process impossible to recover them...just a little more time consuming for each one which needs to be recovered.
But the potential for loss of totally unrecoverable work is a terrible loss which must be stopped and preserved at all cost...there is too much valuable work at risk...
So to cut to the chase...
Would you consider this preservation ideology for the n900 to cover the 770 and the n8x0 as well?
It would make your site the Absolute only-needed one-stop-shop for maemo...period.
What you are doing just for the n900 is essentially the same goal as what my research has been working toward for the entirety of Maemo in general...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ight=gronmayer
I will try my best to recover both...check your inbox i have pm u my skype id

Last edited by amirulrb; 2015-08-23 at 08:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to amirulrb For This Useful Post: