View Single Post
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Haha I did use a batch editor (no way I would do it by hand.. though one of my college friends once redid his entire iTunes metadata by hand when drunk though...haha).

The thing is it still shows the artist and album names in the same left column. For some of them it'll list both the artist then their albums (in the same column). Others it just lists the album name and not the artist in that column. Despite my folders being set up in that path of Artist > Album as well as the tags reflecting that (artist, album, track #, year). It's the oddest thing, I can't figure it out (unless what's really stopping it is just the .jpg of an artist. Though the ones that do show up (artist and album in the same column) have artist as a blank cd (because of no .jpg) and the album with whatever album art I have.

Here's how it looks in MediaBox...

This is the image I use for all my recordings taken from the "B" side of old or rare 45's...

The directory structure...

The cover.jpg file that I put in each artist's sub directory...

... and finally a shot of some actual cover art @ 300 x 300 that I downloaded using Google. This one is for a group of songs by various artist's that I only want 1 or 2 songs from. I searched Google images for "1 hit wonders" and got a bunch of decent images so I picked the one that looked the best.

[

I used Google image search for most of the artist's and picked the image that I thought I would recognize the easiest in MediaBox. For instance for the 50 some odd Beatles tunes I wasn't going to use the White album image.

BTW, did I say this program ROCKS!

No dis to handfull and the hard work of all the Canola team but MediaBox is what Canola could have been if it didn't go off into Python pergatory...

Last edited by YoDude; 2008-07-16 at 02:15.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YoDude For This Useful Post: