View Single Post
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
hmmm...

Something must have been changed, about showing "temperature now" in Applet, between Meecast 0.5.[2,3,4?] -> 0.5.5? - With 0.5.[2,3,4?] i always got "realtime" temperature from selected provider (fe. weather.com and later foreca...) to lock and feed -screens.

Now, my location only shows forecasts (today, i assume). If i add new location, it's working ok few minutes but after a while (maybe next weather-update) those applet informations change to forecasts... This behaviour has nothing to do with which town or from where, i choose.

I think i'm not alone (am i?) with this problem... someone with better english can tell more...

If there is something more information You like to know, don't hesitate to ask...

Edit: Surely this problem has something to do with weather-information -updates... Maybe timeout is too short or something. This is good for N9 batterylife, which is nice but...
I have the same problem... I have weather.com for my source and I am in the states. Once I click on the icon from the events view it will update, but if I let it sit, its behavior is quite random. Sometimes showing me random temps as well. Any insight please?