View Single Post
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by buxz777 View Post
in the demos it was possible mate , i saw video clips of them opening a contact and then navigating to them via maps so if it isnt possible now id hope it was in the future

ill see what i can dig up

to load maps up , use map loader i think it works with the n900 , download map loader from nokia ,install it onto pc etc , connect phone in pc suite mode , try to use map loader :-)
... thank you! ... will give it a go tomorrow ... actually, may need to find some wifi before tryin to download a shed load of maps ... but I shall hopefully try it sometime this week!

... t'would definitely be good if you could use contact addresses with ovi maps ... seems really silly not to be able to ... I think a number of features were ditched between the demos and the release of the n900 ... I notice in the video demo on the phone it suggests you should be able to navigate away from a video in the media player while it's still playing to get to the multitasking page ... which I certainly can't do on my n900 ... aaah well! ... not complaining too much, I really do love my n900!