View Single Post
Originally Posted by mrover View Post
Hi.
Does anybody have problem with "Enter"?
Cheers.
Not that particular problem but the other one people are having where CTRL - ENTER works, but not ENTER on it's own--sometimes

The thing I read is to keep the n900 keyboard open. Makes a difference. I've since had the non-working enter key happen once since. However, closing and opening the keyboard worked in that case and reinstated the "enter" key. Worth keeping in mind.

I have a Stowaway STBT01 which is also called the Think Outside Sierra.

I had a problem with capitals in diacritics. It's worked out now. They don't work in an intuitive manner. Forgive me if this is mentioned somewhere else, I've just read a dozen pages from this thread and not been able to find this anywhere else.

So, there is some mimicking of the hardware keyboard with this application. So CTRL - Backspace works like the hardware keyboard and zooms out the windows--cool. Caps is also mimicked like the hardware keyboard and works as a sticky key, ie press SHIFT, let go, then another key and it capitalises the letter. Capitals in diacritics works the same way, ie sticky. It's not the same as on other *nix keyboards where you enter in the altgr key and then shift to capitalise your letter with diacritics. That won't work as I found out after some time