View Single Post
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
TJC has only approx. 4500 users, so 100 is not small part. And these are only the people who actually expressed their need. Many others will do it(buy battery) if it was possible.
But you must also take into account that voting costs nothing, unlike buying a battery.
I've voted for that issue because I think it would be nice to have such possibility, but it doesn't mean I'd buy it right away (maybe in a year or so, if it's really necessary). I guess there are more people like me, so it doesn't reflect the real demand.

I also have 3-4 batteries for my N900 which I'd swap during the day, but Jolla lasts long enough, so I haven't had the need to buy a spare battery yet (the need might come later, but I'm sure it will be available by then).

For cycling and hiking, I have this external battery, but I use it ~1x a year. It's an option, though.

@Nieldk: Here's the cheating reference. By the way, I respect your choice and I am very thankful for all your work on Jolla. I just think people should really calm down and not always expect the worst...

Last edited by nodevel; 2014-08-18 at 21:24.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post: