View Single Post
Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Communi - 2.0.0

I just packaged Communi and uploaded it to extras.

I haven't done anything to the source code. Just created a package for it that later I will improve (add icon for the application manager, ... )

All the credit for the application goes to J-P Nurmi.

Some Screenshots:

Note: In order to create the package for communi I also packaged the libqtircclient-qt.

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post: