View Single Post
Originally Posted by gaelic View Post
I got mine yesterday and used only the browser for a short while. The display is ok, but the speed is compared to the phone not increased (slow "hickup" scrolling in the browser, etc)

I'm thinking about selling it here as I do not really know what to to with a tablet in general, and especially with the Jolla as there are almost no applications available ... and if I want to run Android applications it's better to buy an Android tablet.

EDIT: what's a bit sad is that it is not possible to sync application settings with the phone. So either I configure e.g mail by hand or I have to copy the config via ssh. Nothing a normal user would ever do.
Where are you located?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com