View Single Post
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
Thanks for testing!
Could you please send me the database file in /home/user/.config/Katastrophos Labs/quasar/quasar.sqlite3 to quasarmx@katastrophos.net (big files are okay). This file should help shed a light on why you have duplicates in your playlist.
Sent.

QuasarMX is very conservative in requesting new connections as I personally find it really annoying when applications constantly ask for internet connections (e.g. Nokia's Mail App)
Good thinking there. Just please make it connect when it is really necessary (e.g. by "Download all covers" or last.fm "Submit") and it will work just fine.

Should work out of the box. It looks for image files in the same directory that the music file is in.
Nada, doesn't work. Is there any specific format of the image files? tried cover.jpg and <albumname>.jpg. Both didn't work.

Just today I also noticed another issue. There is a problem with horizontal (so 'landscape' view when the phone is turned to the side and works horizontally). If e.g. playback option number 4 is selected (so the view of the single track with huge album cover, 4th from the left) in vertical view, so the phone is in its default position but then is rotated to horizontal view, the view is switched to another view, but not the one previously selected in the vertical setting. Then again, if the phone is turned vertically again, yet another view kicks in.

I hope you get what I mean. I play a file using the 4th view, then I put my phone horizontally and the view changes to the 'full playlist' view (the 3rd view from the left). Then again, if I turn the phone vertically again, it does not go back to the 4th view but rather to the 5th view (so the i letter in a box).

Quite weird. Screenshots below. BTW, you can notice all items listed twice under playlist view.

Step 1: Vertical view

step 2: turning the phone to the side

step 3: turning the phone back to vertical position

Last edited by DarkSkies; 2012-01-04 at 12:50.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post: