View Single Post
I'm in the process of cutting a 3.1 release. Source is available on Garage right now; binary packages will follow once uploads to the autobuilders work again (I can't upload to the autobuilders right now). I'll update the release announcement in the first post of the thread once binary packages are available.

Changes in this release:
  • Revised finger-friendly GUI for Fremantle by qwerty12.
  • Disable autocapitalization and predictive text input features for the textbox for other_browser_cmd; since the input isn't natural language, these features get in the way.
  • Ensure a reconfig signal (SIGHUP) doesn't interrupt dispatch of a browser launch request when continuous mode is off.

Known issues:
  • (Fremantle only) Launching MicroB doesn't work when Browser Switchboard is installed.

I'd like to get the Fremantle MicroB issue fixed, but I don't have a Fremantle device to debug on. If you think you can help, please see if you can find answers to the questions in this message.

I will be on the road for most of the next two weeks with potentially sporadic Internet access (through N800 + USB keyboard), so I may not be able to respond immediately to messages.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steven676 For This Useful Post: