View Single Post
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
Well, it says "Cash On Delivery" is an available payment option, I don't think they would make that possible if it were a scam.
And now it is officially denounced as scam (Fake/Stolen devices) by Jolla:

Hi all!

Please be advised that the eBay listings for Intex Aqua Fish (Or as a matter of fact any other listing on the internet) is either fake or stolen device(s).

The product on sale is not officially launched by Intex yet and has the demo software from MWC installed on it. Thus to our understanding this particular device (Shown in the pictures of that eBay listing) is stolen and is sold illegally.

Please do not attempt to buy the device prior to the official launch.

As a bonus, you might want to report any eBay listing you see that sells the Aqua Fish to eBay.

Cheers

James
Interesting times we live in Sounds suspiciously similar to the Jolla Tablet Taobao situation (and now I am even tempted to buy it; I missed the train with Taobao). Also the second offering features 7% discount code and is from a Top-rated seller with 98% Positive feedback.

EDIT: Update as an answer to my question at TJC:
Originally Posted by James
Please be advised that his person might not even have the devices available and there is no way to confirm. He might have only 1 device which he has taken pictures of. This will not be the only possibility for buying this device I can assure you that much. Intex and Jolla are working hard together to bring the devices to the market ASAP.

Last edited by nodevel; 2016-07-16 at 15:41.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post: