View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by rrave View Post
So, it has been three weeks without whatsup.
Excellent, keep up the good way of living!!

Battery life has gone up, I have been making & receiving more phone calls than ever and collecting angry text messages instead of pokemons.
Yes, it is worthwhile stopping top use shitty crapapps that eat your battery and spy on you. Keep up the good way of living.

Everybody is telling me I need to get rid of this shitty phone and buy a new one.
Can't really be everyone, or if so, then your circle of "friends" is just a barbarian horde of m0r0ns.
Regarding the angry SMS'es, just tell the bloody bastards to fu¢k off!

I have been looking but can’t find anything to match the feel of this unicorn beast. Sometimes I wish I had never bought this phone, it has ruined smartphones for me. I would like to think someone is still working on an update for whatsup, but is there any hope for fixing the issues? Call me an idiot, but I would still rather donate a nice sum of money than go android / ios just because of one app.
Nah, the world just needs to let go of those proprietary closed spyware abominations and everyone will benefit.
Consider yourself now part of elite troops departed from the enslaved masses.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: