View Single Post
Hi everyone!

My name is Finn and I come from a land down under (Australia). It's so good to meet everyone here!

A little about myself... I've been a long time collector of PDAs such as Palm OS devices and Windows Mobile devices. I recently learned about these fantastic little Nokia internet tablets late last year and immediately purchased both the N800 and the N810 (non-WiMax edition) off eBay. I hope to also get an N900 soon.

Since then, I've been lurking this site nearly every day, noticing more and more just how much of a real "community" it is. Everyone here is so friendly and kind, and always willing to help one another out. I decided to register and say hello, which was a rather big step for me (because of my anxiety I don't really feel comfortable interacting anywhere else online).

So a huge thanks to everyone here for being so warm and welcoming, because it's hard to find places like this where everyone is respectful and easy-going. I hope to also be able to contribute to this website and help other users here as much as possible, just as they've done for others. If there's anything PDA-related I can help you out with, or you just want to have a discussion about anything in general, feel free to drop me a private message any time, and I'll endeavor to do my best to help you out

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to finnmertens For This Useful Post: