View Single Post
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
S2 is pretty great. But the NOTE (N7000) gives you a much better screen (720p HD), a much better screen (larger), a slightly better processor (overclocked), a slightly better camera (quality not pixels), and much better battery life (large battery). Oh and the S Pen.

Note 2 is "slightly better" than the N7000 in every way (software is cleaner, processor has more cores, display is better ratio and size and not PenTile, S Pen bigger, battery is larger, camera is slightly clearer, but most of all NOTIFICATION LIGHT).

I hope the next Note comes VERY SOON with a Dual A15-Dual A7 processor (powerful yet nimble), and hopefully has the latest Linux 3.7 Kernel (development sakes).
I got my N7000 a month a go as secondhand black one, and i have to admit that i come out of darkness, sad but it is true, the N9 is beautiful device, but it's like half device and thrown away from it's pyramidal company, i still have it, hoping someday will be fixed the rest of the firmware specially with wi-fi connection, but i will not wast my time waiting for such update, and i em not ewer going back for Nokia again, it was good brand and fun to have it, but things has changed in the past, and i'm changing with it.
Now with android on my Note, i have even built my own room at 240.DPI and wiped out stuff i don't like and put stuff i like to be in room, add air-view and lot of modifications taken from S4 and almost zero lags.
What i em mostly sad about N9 is there was no software or much info about modification of N9 firmware by our self, and the most software from store is childish and nothing serious professional.