View Single Post
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
C'mon Karel & Tex, haven't you reread the good ole Usenet Troll FAQ I posted a while ago during the Sapporo epic ?

If you two go sulking aside for your own philosophical reasons, this dive won't be the same, and the trolls win, which is the usual (and pursued) result. Think it through.

The saddest part of this local mini-drama, IMHO, is that this thread, and the 6/11 one that created it, have been the main activity here for the past few days, and even entertaining to some, for lack of much else of interest. And *that* is not the fault of any one of us, or Reggies', or even the trolls'. It's the same empty echoes on the maemo mailing lists, and it's because not much of anything has been happening in Nokia land since the soothing promises of some months ago. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is awash with projects spanning the gap between UMPCs and the Nokia tablets : Palm Foleo, Fujitsu clamshell, VIA NanoBook, Asus Eee...

Maybe we should try to keep our crosshairs on the real problems : the big wave is coming, and we're stuck dead in the water.

Click on my name and read my messages... I posted 80+ mature messages before I HAD ENOUGH IN THE WAY I WAS BEING SPOKEN TOO. Not only was I directly being talked to negatively... Texrat would go on many other threads and spread this crap around... THIS WAS BEFORE I DID ANYTHING.

Last edited by euchreprof; 2007-06-06 at 20:34.