View Single Post
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Slovenia
hi, i have l problem connecting my nokia n900 to wlan in my high school. sadly, we students are not alowed to use that wlan, but why waste 600€ on such a gizmo as n900 is, if i cant use it to surf the web while sitting in classroom? its not against the law or anything, but they simply dont allow us to.

every student has his own user name and password, with which he can log into school computers. and since i can not only log into a computer via that user name and password, i can also log into the school's intranet.

the school's wlan has some sort of a certificate, which i gained using Internet explorer on a school computer(i exported it from the explorer and installed it on my n900).

on my nokia i have set all the properties, settings and all the stuff according to Eduroam instructions and a couple tips and guides from talk.maemo.org.

and still i cant search the web via wlan. when in internet options> configuring the connection setup im not able to select the schools certificate...ar any certificate of any kind.

any helping tips? i would appreciate any help, hence this will really make my school days shorter ty