View Single Post
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
sure they did. Everybody knows about all other crappy closed services. Which I don't use and everybody look at me like I'm a weirdo. But on the other hand, at least no one bothers me all the time. My wife uses all those things and her phone is beeping all the time. I would go nuts in 3 days.
After all, if any of those services work so does the phone. Call me if you need me. Or send the SMS. They are mostly free and unlimited here.
Offtopic: Dude, you just described me and my girl. The majority of clueless "smartphone" dumbusers have their phones on 30eur+ contract with 1-3GB data, 300/600/unlimited minutes, 1000/unlimited sms, but the only thing they care of is whatsap, fb and all that crap. I already deducted why this social-addicted mass is reluctant to pick up the phone and call someone like in good old days. Cause 1 hour of whatsap nonsense chat is equivalent to 5 minutes of phone talk, thus they are pretending to have far more to say than it would look like during the call.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Last edited by xanderx; 2014-08-10 at 07:22.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xanderx For This Useful Post: