View Single Post
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Germany, Oldenburg
Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Sent.
Thanks for sending the DB. I checked it and it seems QuasarMX got something wrong while initially scanning for the correct location of the "Music" folder. Due to a fallback option, it now recursively scans your home directory. The problem is that the same music files are actually in two sub-trees:

1. /home/user/.obex-root/Data/Music/
2. /home/user/MyDocs/Music/

My guess without having checked in detail is that Nokia binds /home/user/MyDocs/Music/ to /home/user/.obex-root/Data/Music/ to make it available for Bluetooth file transfers. This problem should be fixed in Beta 2.

Nada, doesn't work. Is there any specific format of the image files? tried cover.jpg and <albumname>.jpg. Both didn't work.
Alright, just checked the code again and it sure is a bug. I probably introduced it while porting the core codebase from Qt 3 to Qt 4 earlier last year, meh. Should be fixed in Beta 2.

Just today I also noticed another issue. There is a problem with horizontal (so 'landscape' view when the phone is turned to the side and works horizontally).
Yes, this is a known problem. Actually it is hard to fix and might as well be a bug in Qt Quick's ListView, but I still need to investigate. It is on my bug list.

I hope to have Beta 2 ready by sunday night. Taking the whole weekend to refine and polish QuasarMX.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post: