View Single Post
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by mind_the_gap View Post
A new Jolla has to support currently unsupported 3G and 4G frequencies (like used in US). That would be my number one requirement. Even if they don't go for selling it there, they should support it.
I have been using my Jolla for over 2 weeks in USA now. I have to say, I am loving it even with the 2G connection. I have wifi most of the places that I go to so, it hasn't been much of a problem yet.
It is going to be a problem when I need to travel or stay outdoors for longer time.

So I agree. They must support 4G LTE and 3G all bands and frequencies. That is the only request I have. That will make this a perfect phone.

Everything on the phone works great. Battery life is very good also. The main problem I had with my N9 (maybe the only one that made me put it down), was the sudden drain of battery bug.

I am still hoping that the 4G LTE bands are there and when they enable LTE, my phone will magically connects to my T-Mobile LTE.

Edit: Oh. I forgot. LPS screen. I miss that very much also.

Last edited by abyzthomas; 2014-02-19 at 22:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post: