View Single Post
Posts: 87 | Thanked: 535 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Karlsruhe, Germany
@don_falcone: It includes routing (monav) and offline search for each region. The map tiles are not included and as long as we don't have our own vector format, you have to use the "Download region" feature. Providing tile data for countries like we do for routing is not practical as the required size to store the tiles is too much.

@fw190, @acrux: Thanks for noticing. The sisyphus service I described above deleted them by accident (it cleans up outdated data after a successful upload). It is fixed now and even has updated data (see below).

@everyone: I switched the sisyphus service live now, so offline routing and offline search data is updated every ~ two weeks now. The data is pretty much complete except for France, Germany and the bike and pedestrian maps for the German provinces. These are still the versions from May 2011. Please note that while the majority of countries will show updates, a couple of regions now have different names.
Please post missing regions or requests for other regions here (I need a server with .pbf data though). Updated data for Germany, France and bike/pedestrian data for the German provinces will follow in the next weeks.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earthwings For This Useful Post: