View Single Post
Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
On an unrelated note, I see the package has made it to Extras, which is great, though I am curious:

1: Are we fairly confident this is pretty much safe for people to flash their devices with at this point? I mean flashing with essentially reverse-engineered tools is always a risky thing, but is it typically an error-free experience?
0xFFFF does not support local flashing yet. You can use it for generating or unpacking fiasco images or you can read CAL data (like hw revision, R&D flags, etc). But everything is read-only, no write support.

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
2: Can we add a bugtracker link to the Debian packaging? While I realize officially that's not a blocker since 2010, it seems to me like that is a nice thing to have and it only takes editing a single one of the .deb control files (assuming a bug tracker already exists for it - if not there's obviously the overhead of setting one up, but I suspect that's not an issue in this case)?
I think that there is no bugtracker. If there are problems write here to this thread or send me email...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post: