View Single Post
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
I know the feeling. Delays, backorders, etc. It's amazing to look at and wonderful to hold. Worth the wait though, just sucks I have to be cautious and keep it in a case.

What bothers me more is that the Lumia 900 is available now and people will think it's the same thing. It's only a unicorn to the N9 community and no one else, since essentially the body (which everyone screams for aesthetics these days) is widely available so to speak.
It's worst than that here in the UK as we now have a White Lumia 800 which of course unlike the larger Lumia 900, is identical in terms of form factor apart from the added camera button.

Doesn't really bother me as I know myself it's a unique device, and after all nobody really cares what phone the next man is using anyway, they're all too busy glued to their own screens

Would have been nice if the Lumia 800 hadn't released in White though, just for the chance of an occasional unsuspecting ask of "hey, is that a white Lumia?!?"..... "no my friend, this is a white N9"

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-04-29 at 20:21.