View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
for the Q2 election we introduced the "wiki page" format presentation / introduction for each candidate. that's all nice and dandy but leaves maybe too much latitude to the candidate and the voters with to many unanswered questions.

could we this time introduce a Q&A format, maybe a "mud thread" which would also put each and every candidate to the test of the daily churning of the Council activity (i.e. standing word and answer to the community on a thread)?
While I like the idea, we did have a Q&A on the wiki page last year, than anyone could have added to at any time. In fact, there were a couple of late questions, which most nominees (including all that were elected that cycle I believe) answered.

There were also a number of questions asked in the main thread here, and on the mailing list that each candidate answered.

I would like to see the Q&A stuff on the wiki page again. I just want to make sure you're proposing something in addition to what was done last time, and not in replacement of it, as I think the last cycle the election went well and presented a lot of good information to those looking to vote.

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: