View Single Post
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by Estel View Post

...are much more easy to say than do - from my point of view, Matti Airas lately isn't involved *at all*, so it's quite hard to communicate, empower, etc, when You don't have partner to do so.

Yet, overall, I would agree. That's why I've written about "strong mandate" - if elected- I would like to (or at least, assist in, as there probably are going to be much more experienced people as council members, than me) - try every possible way of "straightening" Community/Nokia relations, and, if that fail, part ways without hostility from either side. I must add, that I don't consider second option is a loss in any way - there are just possibilities, so if point 1 (or "plan A") fail, we'll just head to "Plan B". I also ensure You, that in case of (even) such proposition, exact plan would be posted a long time before actual executing, open for Community to improve it. Heck, I'm sure, that this plan as a whole would consist of ideas got from Community on first place (even current drafts for it, found in "Ask the Council" thread, are based on community work).

/Estel
a big thanks for your support and comments here and previously in the thread. I also appreciate your nomination, although I haven't decided yet whether to accept it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post: