View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'll add my few because I didn't see many creative apps listed:

Creative:
Drawing app like: Bamboo Paper or Krita or Mischief or Corel Painter Mobile
Note taking app like: Simplenote or Evernote or Penultimate
Wire Flow prototyping
Media:
VLC w/ streaming to devices enabled (Chromecast, Miracast, PiCast)
Flow for Reddit
A much better Twitter client - think Falcon Pro
Feedly w/ gestures & native
A decent CBR reader (don't care, just a good one without a shitty interface w/ huge arrows or some other amateurish UX)
Native Netflix
Native Popcorn Time w/ VPN
Native Periscope
Readability app for offline reading
Web:
Mobirise - there's one for Android, why not Jolla?
Pingendo
Responsive web browser, for testing
Heck, why not add stuff that I know will never happen to the list like Unity 3D support, AngularJS and NodeJS development alongside a decent friggin' editor support (I'd take Atom over Brackets), something integrated w/ SSH and code editing like Panic Coda, something seriously detailed with proper layers and layer application methods and a modern UI like Procreate or Paper, something for business like a mashup of Scannable and Freshbooks (I'm actually partial to Slimvoice) and call that a day where the engineers that are well represented in this thread allow the creatives to live alongside in this digital freedom called Jolla.

</rant>

I just want cool stuff that doesn't look like ****, that actually is used by more than just a couple of people that know something about UI/UX and it helps Sailfish become more of a household name and I get to use my upcoming tablet in a way I'd love to see it done whereas Android and iOS plain limit me.

Sorry for the long post.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: