View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
First of all, thank you @endsormeans for this exhausting post, everyone who will/was here should benefit from it.

I already tried to work with 2008HE, but booted from flash memory, very slow flash memory. I decided to pimp up my 770 a little, just in case when someday I will need it. So the 2007He it is, booted from modified microSD works efficient enough. It's old unit, but I wont just throw it away, because it's old. Hey, my cat is 14-years old, but still get my interest sometimes

Im the one of many users who started maemo journey with n900.
And not just started. Now Im haveing 2 n900 units, and one is still serves me as my "everyday phone/mp3/video/tablet", just because it's got everything I need.

I simply bought the 770 because of interest of maemo evolution and just wanted to know how it all started.

Today, still using the n900 I migrated from 770to n800, just got diablo-turbo, so I have jabber working (Not super-duper ultra, but working). And with swap on fast microSD card its fast and, for me, and I think not just for me, very good device. It's connected through bluetooth with my n900, so Im walking around using the one I want (n800 or n900), just like a boss

My interest in n8x0 is now the point (Just like yours) as Im using n800 everyday, trying to make the most of and I have to admit it's still surprises me so I just ordered n810, so it's gonna be long, fascinating journey

But I learned a lot with 770, so I will also look down here, maybe someone will need help and If i could I will help much as I can

Last edited by Ridd92; 2015-06-20 at 07:51.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post: