View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by insanelysexy View Post
I have attached a 4000mah battery on Intex Aqua Fish. There are some issues that I am facing.

1. Reported voltage is not matching the measured one. Right now: reported: 3.84 V
measured: 3.96V.
This is merely a speculation but could it be explained by some circuitry between the battery terminals and the point where the voltage is measured? If the difference stays contact at different charge levels, that would be a good indicator.

2. 2500mah original battery and 4000mah extra one always some voltage difference.
That would also point in the same direction.

3. Original one gets charged a lot quicker than 4000mah one. Can i use a charger + - to directly connect 4000mah battery's + - to charge it ?
Of course the bigger battery charges slower, it is double the capacity! A twice as large bucket will also take twice as long to fill up from the same tap.

I am not sure what you mean by charger+-. The phone is charged through the USB port, right? Do you mean cutting the USB wires and connecting them directly to the battery terminals? That would be a sure way of killing the battery (and maybe losing an eye in the process, if the battery explodes in your face).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: