View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
common man it is android n thats enough, i must admit "Sailfish is better than android". i may be missing volte, some other features and some non working patches but i won't go back to android.
I thought you'd have particular reasons. I don't value Android or Sailfish over one another for a lot of my daily operations. If I want to browse the Internet, they're largely the same to me. If I want to respond to an email, same sentiment.

I think that a lot of deficiencies that have been pointed out have been rather specific, lack of a certain kind of shell, inability to install certain libraries, dependency on Google, dependency on a community, so forth - those are things that I was implying with my question.

I just never got behind any one of those mobile OS's like that to be honest and always curious as to why one is picked over the other. I have my reasons - I like Sailfish quite a lot but I find myself no longer a tinkerer or programmer so the use cases are far lesser than Android or iOS. But that depends on the applications I want, not the mobile OS.

Not disagreeing with your assessment at all btw. Was merely curious. Thanks for sharing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: