View Single Post
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Oulu, Finland
eothred: Currently the API from DropBoxes side is limited to single dl/ul. I could abuse the API and do some hacks but I believe they will ban you very quickly. Synching the whole content of dropbox to your mobile does not make much sense anyways when people have 2-100GB plans on dropbox. We could maybe later see the sandbox "DropN900" folder synched with some sensible max file size limit or something.

dscobsct: Yes the networking checks are still a bit of an issues. I dont have adequate checks in place and just pushed this kind of banner when the dropbox lib throws me httplib exceptions. I will work on this in the future. Mine work nicely with 3G tought. Also for the double click while uploading, I will have to check it out later. Might be good to hold on when you are uploading with this version

weißelstone: Yes this is very stupid thing, but fortunately only cosmetic I think I can later push a input mask or a validator object into the line edits to make everything small.

Thanks for the fast feedback. Hopefully we can make this better togerther. I pushed a new dropn900 0.1.0-6 version to the maemo builder. This should fix the dependency issues once it gets trough the build process, seems there are lot more queue now than in the night time

Last edited by jonnenau; 2010-07-21 at 12:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to jonnenau For This Useful Post: