View Single Post
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Poland
It's very nice to see good words about MPGQ
To your suggestions:
I will try to optimize time of loading, but QML apps are loading long (cuteTube-QML for example), I have idea to make this app running in background (prestarted) like maemo image-viewer, but for now I don't know how to code it ( I have to learn more about DBUS and osso ).

Next one. It's asking for directory because you don't have images in /home/user/MyDocs/DCIM why ? but I want to make saving options after close.

Next one. I don't like this buttonbar with up and down, I have idea how to remove it. Double tap on the upper half of screen takes you to beggining, double tap on the bottom half of screen takes you to the end of grid hmm ?

Next one. It is possible to quickly load preview first and load larger image after zooming it. It's matter of time and learn more about QML ( i have started month ago )

Next one. Back and Forward will be done with draging previewed (not zoomed) image up and down. Drag down will give you previous one, and up next one. I think it will be ok.

Wobble effect is gone because thumbnails are not loading after scrolling ( I thinked that people will not like this wobble effect :d )

BTW yesterday I uploaded new version, it is in devel.

So everything will be coded but I need time, for learning qml and javascript, bad news is that i got sick, probably Tonsilitis :/ if I will feel good enough I will code new features. Stay tuned and thanks for feedback.

My question is: do you see "MaePyGalleryQML Loading" splash screen after starting app ?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jendkers For This Useful Post: