View Single Post
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by WhitP View Post
I don't know what's responsible (possibly because I installed some betalabs stuff) but the credentials problem seems to be happening every time the phone is restarted.
Not a big issue for me, being able to change to silent overnight is more important so I've taken out the power saver from the rules. Possibly a stupid question - although 'power save' mode might not be accessible as such, is it possible to access the actions individually (e.g. screen brightness) or are they protected in the same way?
As far as I can see from API docs, the screen brightness is not protected by that forbidden credential.

I'm not exactly sure what all power saving mode does. The one thing that can't be accessed (I think) without the credential is turning off WiFI scanning that it does normally. And also with power saving mode it only turns on WiFI connection when accessing internet, and switches it off after a while when net connection is not used anymore. These might not be settable in any other way, but I'm not sure.