View Single Post
Posts: 472 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Texas
Originally Posted by dwould View Post
it's entirely possible. the question is really around quite how that is best implemented.
would you want to be able to switch between them, doing distinctly one at a time
would you want any refresh to simultaneously get from all accounts? or just currently selected one?
if you intermixed views, would you need to see which account a tweet related to?

I've never used multiple accounts so I'm not sure what would make the most sense.
Glad you asked. Ideally, I'd like it to function similar to Seesmic Desktop, where the home timelines are kept separate, but @replies and messages are able to be viewed in a single stream.

The only trick with that is when I click to reply to someone from this master @replies view, I would want Witter to either choose the account that they responded to, or popup a box asking which account I would like to send the response from.

If that's too much, then simply ALL separate views would suffice. This could easily be implemented with a button that would pop up a box asking which account i'd like to use, or have the accounts listed in the Fremantle drop-down box, either or. Each accounts' avatar could be used as an icon somewhere to show which account I'm currently using.