View Single Post
Originally Posted by Sergey_Kashin View Post

Perhaps you caught a problem with exchange server that I described few lines above? Can you get the logs?

Just one doubt. Did as-daemon crash before you deleted the account? Well, in theory you might delete all calendars, then re-sync all of them... but let me think a bit more, probably there is something else can be done to fix those calendars. Btw, are you sure that it is "old" calendars and not a new one but with the same names and colors?
Apologies to not getting back sooner, swamped by work. Thanks for advice.
On the end I decided to reflash, this rectified the problem.
It wasn't (probably) bug described as events did not synced even when manually triggering "Sync calendars" from the menu within Calendar app. Even after all exchange accounts were deleted from N9, still there was one calendar called Exchange and I didn't found a way to delete it.

In unrelated topic, I would like to report one bug and one (minor) feature request for the remote search in the global directories. The search reports "no contacts found" when data connection is not already on, i.e it did not initiate connections on its own. Also, "allow connection in background" has to be ON in order to use this feature.
As per feature request, it would be nice if the search could be initiated from withing Telephone app, or from email to: and cc: fields. Currently it only works from within Contact app.