View Single Post
We haven't receive the PR1.3 update yet here in the Philippines. I hope it'll come out as soon as possible cause I really love my N9 and I want it to be responsive (or even more responsive).

By the way, I re-flashed my N9 (pr1.2) using comprehensive method, it became super responsive after reboot. just like when I first bought it. (only Home Screen Setting app is installed to enable the landscape mode). Transition from portrait to landscape is super fast just like when you are in the Message app/screen.

After installing several apps (maybe 10 or 15, camera app, games, ect) it became laggy again. So I've decided to install fastern9 but it's still the same. Even after reboot, still the same. I haven't tried resetting it because I'm still waiting for the PR1.3 to be available here in our country.

I hope it completely resolve the laggy issue. That's the only problem I have right now.

If Nokia still unable resolve it before the end this year, I will switch to either WP7 or Androind 4.1 Jelly Bean which both reportedly ultra responsive.