View Single Post
After 3 months deliberating between the Transformer Prime and Samsung Galaxy Note I finally decided to go for the Transformer Prime. Should hopefully arrive tomorrow.

I was in the extremely difficult situation deciding position because I already have the original (7 inch) Galaxy Tab so have a device smack in the middle of a 5.3 inch phablet and a 10 inch tablet so won't have really felt the full benefit of either.

Add to that the fact that getting an android device is already an incredibly tough decision cause you know no matter what you get you know that something better would be coming out just around the corner. Waited till MWC to see if Samsung would have a tablet that would beat the Transformer Prime but they didn't. Also already know that there is a higher resolution Prime coming out sometime soon.

In the end decided would be better to wait to see if I prefer the Galaxy SIII to the Note than wait to see if any 10 inch tablet comes out which I prefer to the Transformer Prime (besides the higher resolution version). For now I will keep using my N900 as my phone though I don't use it for anything besides calls as my Galaxy Tab does everything I was using the N900 for and much more.