View Single Post
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Victoria BC Canada
So, I dropped my N810 today, again. This time, the slider didn't survive without a wee bit of damage. Everything works, though a bit sloppy. However, in that $#**!! moment, I've realised just how dependent I've become on the little guy.

I've been hunting around for the next thing... but nothing even comes close to the N810 in meeting my needs/desires. It just does near everything I want, the way I want it. But, it's so old, there has to be something better by now? My searches keep ending up at that "Always Innovating" site... love the idea of a pocket computer that plugs into the back of a tablet, that plugs into a keyboard and extra batteries... but vapourware is the worst kind of tease for a geek. So, I guess it's time to buy another N810.

I just know that the day after I buy another N810, there will be some great announcement for something that hits me the way the N810 did when I read the specs... An, "oh, I want that" kind of thing. I've been waiting and waiting, but nothing. Sigh. I give up.

I've posted a wanted add here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=81265
for a used one

Are there any retail mail-order deals around that anyone knows about?

David...

The Following User Says Thank You to fixerdave For This Useful Post: